Beginning with choosing the most appropriate business structure to set up your new enterprise, right through to succession planning your departure, having the advice of experienced commercial lawyers can assist you to minimise your tax impacts and maximise growth of your assets.
We have experience in all aspects of start-ups including:
- Setting up and registration of companies
- Dual company structures – eg: holding companies & operating companies
- Obligations of company office holders
- Share holders agreements
- Discretionary/ family trusts
- Unit trusts
- Disclosure statements
- Product disclosure statements
- Venture capital raising
- Equity funding documents, e.g. Convertible note agreements
- Employment contracts
We are also registered as agents with ASIC, which means we can provide an ongoing service for you in keeping your company on track with ASIC’s requirements and lodging of forms. Ask us about how we can help.
Purchasing or selling your business?
Let our experienced professionals assist you in ensuring due diligence is conducted on your business transaction. Our services can include:
- Due diligence searches and reports
- Contract review
- Contract drafting
- Assessment and advice on intellectual property rights, trademarks, supplier contracts, real property interests e.g. commercial leases, licences,
- Ownership of key assets
- Valuation issues
- Negotiation and contract exchange
With a team of experienced solicitors and legal professionals, we aim to exceed your expectations.
Contact us today to find out how our friendly legal team can assist you.